In contrast to the earlier versions of technology, Odoo/OpenERP sums up all the applications that a business needs. Additionally, it helps in connecting with other organisations too. Maintaining harmony with the present business scenario, the latest tool also integrates electronic commerce, product data management, supply chain management, and warehouse management.
Thus, businesses can be managed more efficiently and greater ease with Odoo.
Odoo is widely used across various industrial domains. These include sales and marketing, manufacturing and production, etc.
Odoo for your business
- It has a great eCommerce platform that provides you with impressive product catalogues and product description pages.
- Its revolutionary Customer Relationship Management (CRM) works inside your sales funnel, providing you instant visual information about new messages, top opportunities, next actions, and expected revenues.
- You get ready-to-use templates to create elegant and professional sales quotations with clear pricing within minutes.
- The application suite also cuts down on process times, automate transactions and helps you with complete traceability on all business operations with its double-entry inventory system.
- It also automates the purchase-related aspects like procurement proposition, tracks purchase orders, manages suppliers’ information, product receipts and suppliers’ invoices.
- Its collaborative and real-time project management helps you to get your work done more conveniently as it becomes easier to keep track of everything ranging from customer contract to final billing.
- Managing online events are even unbelievably less complicated with the latest software application suite.
- You can also create invoices based on quotes sent to your clients along with automated follow-ups with Odoo.
- HR operations like knowledge sharing, recruitment system, appraisals, time sheets, attendance, contract and payroll, etc. are operated with greater ease using Odoo.
- Its robust accounting system, ranging from integrated analytic accounting to budgets, and assets, etc. cater to all the needs of almost any business.
- Its “Point of Sale” feature helps to set up new electronic stores with an internet connection. Then, you can operate your store from anywhere with or without the digital connectivity.
To put it in short, this unique business software covers complex needs of commercial brands but itself is unbelievably uncomplicated. It’s intuitive, user-friendly, tightly integrated features make the task of managing a business easier in all aspects.
However, to reap the optimum benefits that Odoo offers to your business, it is always better to approach any reputed IT-solutions firm that provides this exclusive service.
In this context, it is relevant mentioning about GetAProgrammer – the renowned web solutions provider based in Sydney. The reputed firm has recently launched Odoo development service to further facilitate its ever growing list of dedicated customers from different verticals of the industry.