Software quality assurance is not just a service we provide; it's part of our commitment to excellence in every project we undertake. GetAProgrammer offers you the benefit of:
- Our development centre is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- The independence of our QA division from our development teams
- The maturity, transparency and continuous improvement of our QA processes,
- Our highly experienced QA staff of over 15 professionals, many of whom have applied QA knowledge management and narrow specialization
- Experience in bringing over 500 projects to successful completion
- Our depth of experience in manual and automated functional and stress testing
- Our comprehensive control over each testing stage through multiple metrics
- The integration of our processes with yours when needed
Why is Sofware QA vital
Integrating a solid quality assurance methodology into the larger process of software development is the best practice in every situation. At the commencement of any project GetAProgrammer factors in quality assurance as a part of development time. From our experience we know that proper QA increases software quality and lowers TCO, whether for custom business solutions, software products or services such as software-as-a-service (SaaS) systems, or for an outsourced portion of a larger development effort.
Custom Business Solutions benefit from mitigation of risks related to misunderstanding or miscommunication of business requirements, possible system failures, and others.
Software Products and Services have a high degree of vulnerability to software flaws or deficiencies, because a company's future sales and ongoing revenues are directly dependent on the reliability of the product or service offered. Whether you're a startup business, an enterprise, or a product development group, quality assurance is essential to your long-term success.
Software Development Companies and Systems Integrators can rely on GetAProgrammer to incorporate solid QA principles into every project outsourced or assigned to us. We ensure that the modules we develop work flawlessly and satisfy every functional, technical, and architectural requirement.